Find Your Ring Size
- Cut a thin paper or thread
- Wrap the thread around your finger. Make sure the thread is below the joint of your finger and close to your knuckle.
- Mark the location where the thread meets and measure the distance with your ruler. To be most accurate, use millimeters rather than inches
- Measure your fingers a few times to ensure the sizing is correct.
- Use the following chart to determine your ring size.
How to size your finger using a ring that fits you already
Find a ring that already fits you comfortable on your chosen finger. Get a ruler and measure the diameter across and compare below in millimeters.